Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Commentary of Published Work

 
   Imagine if I told you there was a book out there that can teach you how to achieve your wildest hopes and dreams?  Well there is no need to imagine anymore, because there is one! This wonderful book is called The Secret to Teen Power, and it tells you all that you need to do in order to make your goals come to life. Whether it be earning money,  maintaining a relationship, staying healthy, or staying confident The Secret has the answer.
    The Secret has given me a whole new outlook on my life and what my mind capable of. It has shown me how to take control of every aspect of my life and make it better by just acting and thinking positive. I have learned that the universal law of attraction is the cause of all that is happening around you and it all depends on how you feel mentally. So if you are thinking negative thoughts, then you will attract negative things. But, if you are thinking positive thoughts and you act upon them, you will attract positive things. So the next time your confidence is low and you just want to give up, take my advice, go out and buy The Secret to Teen Power. I can assure you that, once you start reading, you won't be able to stop.
Have you ever read or have seen The Secret? Because if so, voice your opinion below.

No comments:

Post a Comment